Thursday, May 5, 2016

And Our Winners Are....

Hi, everyone! Sybrina here with the delightful task of announcing the winners of our April/May W2CB Challenge.  
  • Congratulations to our challenge winner Carol at Just Me:cWe just loved your creative take on a rainbow and would like to invite you to join us a Guest I-Teamer for an upcoming challenge. Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com to see what we can work out.  :)

  • In addition, Kathy at Stamping Still and Carol at Inky Fingers are the challenge participant and W2CB follower randomly selected to win Paper Smooches gift certificates. Congratulations, ladies! Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com to make prize arrangements.  :)
Thanks to everyone who played along with our April/May challenge. And, a warm W2CB to our newest follower Vijaylaxmi Siyal.

We'll be back next Wednesday with our May/June challenge. Hope to see you then!


2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Stars! I'm in delighted shock that my simple little card caught your eye! THANK YOU! I would love to be a guest for an upcoming; I'll be in touch very soon! WOW...talk about feeling honoured...
    Hugs all around~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, We loved your CAS take on our April/May challenge and are very happy you will be joining us as a Guest I-Teamer. :)

      Delete